Verizon Data Center
The Old Shreveport Municipal Building was designed by Architect Edward F. Neild and opened on April 4, 1924. It was built to house the Shreveport Police Department and the City Court, including judges and jail. The basement was used as a garage. The first floor was used by the police department. The second floor contained a large courtroom, judges' chambers, and office. The third floor contained the jail, and the fourth floor was mostly used for storage. The building was used by the city until 1958. It was listed in National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
Human Element Architects provided measured drawings and architectural designs to renovate this historic building for data center and office use, while preserving its historic significance.
27,700 sq ft